Friday, January 22, 2010

i should probably post something

I am upset. But I'm always upset. I'm trying so hard to avoid someone who is making my life a living hell and I've nearly decided to quit drawing altogether. No more cons, no more internet shit. My personal life, ONLY life, on the internet, as pathetic as that sounds, is none of their fucking business. They also have no business FORCING themselves to "help" me set an artists table when I'm PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF DOING THIS ON MY OWN. You controlling egotistical bitch, I fucking hope you die a horrible death. This is MY life, not yours. Stay. The. Fuck. Out. Part of me hopes you see this. I don't know if you're trying to pull some sort of reverse psychology bullshit and PREVENT me from ever pursuing an artistic career because you're doing a damn fine job of it.

FUCK

No comments: